NEW WORKSHOP – Exploring The Wild Beach
On Location at Salinas River State Beach
To Be Announced 2015
Spend a day in Salinas River State Beach, a wild expansive beach where the historic Salinas River meets the Monterey Bay National Marina Sanctuary, and home to flocks of seabirds and “The Barge,” a shipwreck from the 1950s that makes the perfect centerpiece for sunset shots.
- Photograph Sunset over Monterey Bay & Peninsula, Windswept Dune Textures, Wildflowers & Wildlife
- Explore the Beach, Bird Estuary, and barnacle and graffiti covered legendary “Barge”
- Learn to shoot commercial and fine art quality photography
- Achieve your personal course objectives with a small class-size and hands-on 1-on-1 instruction
- Visually explore the park from the near-microscopic to the grand landscape
- Witness and document delicate, rare and endangered species, and a variety of bird and sea life
- Cover close-up, landscape, wildlife, and abstract photography, working with and manipulating natural light from afternoon through dusk
- Enjoy the wind in your hair, the sun in your face, and the light in your lens as we explore this hidden local secret (approx. 3 miles of trail/soft sand hiking)
- For the professional photographer looking to build a portfolio
- For the amateur wanting to decorate his/her home or office
- For locals wanting to expand and deepen their experience of this park, or travelers looking to immerse themselves in this unique and endangered natural landscape.
All skill levels, camera types, and ages welcome.
Workshop includes: 3 hours of on-location instruction, pre-workshop and post-workshop phone meetings, and discount coupon for future workshops.
All for the low price of $90.00.
Because of the already discounted price for this workshop, specials and coupons cannot be applied.
Click here to read the Workshop Policies & Waiver of Liability (PDF).
Click here for current discounts, deals & specials (PDF).
Click here to download the Workshop Application (PDF).
Click here to download the full Workshop Brochure & Application (PDF).